Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Newbie from Pittsburgh, PA

sfkilo

Hi all,

As with every other forum you join the glorious first introductory post. :)

So I guess that's my cue to introduce myself.

So, I'm 26 with a bachelors in Information Technology and a second bachelors in Business Marketing.

My interests are vast and while I'm at home working on cars my interests in digital electronics and robotics have been running rampant for the last 10 years. My focus has been high efficiency moderate output clean power supplies for battery chargers and test equipment.

With that said I have been interested in lasers and just want to learn as much as I can about them and contribute what I can to the forum. The best method I have come up with to learn something is to build it from the ground up, and that is what I plan to do.

No questions as of yet, lots of research to do and no sense asking questions already answered in posts and such.

Regards and see you all around the forum,
-Steve

Welcome to LPF Steve :)

You already know this, but please do read all the stickies you can, or at least those in the sections you end up visiting.

Please keep your eyes safe... once you get set on building a laser, make sure that goggles are the first piece of equipment you get.

Hope you light what you find :D

norbyx

Welcome to the forum. Be safe with lasers, and have a nice time here>..:)