Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

newb

I don't believe there should be any doubt this is a returning blocked member, lots of posts, many meant to soft style poke at members.

Yes and he/they may have an account that's veteran, just like this person misspelled noob to throw people off, 3D asking about Elephants and wanting access may be a way of throwing off that he already can see it.

If I don't log in I cant even see the thread, can a non vet see the thread but not read it? From what I remember before I was a vet I could not even see the thread names....so if I am remembering correctly he already has an inside seat somewhere, someone should scan the white list for silent vet log ins during the fray.

diachi

Yes and he/they may have an account that's veteran, just like this person misspelled noob to throw people off, 3D asking about Elephants and wanting access may be a way of throwing off that he already can see it.

If I don't log in I cant even see the thread, can a non vet see the thread but not read it? From what I remember before I was a vet I could not even see the thread names....so if I am remembering correctly he already has an inside seat somewhere, someone should scan the white list for silent vet log ins during the fray.

You can see the thread names in the "latest posts" section at the bottom, even if you're not logged in/not a vet.

How it appears without logging in:

vVDuv4O.png

Last edited:
Sorry I don't do well on online forums. If there is any way I can disprove of you claiming that I have multiple accounts, let me know. I probably won't come back because of the way I immidiately got pinned as a troll here. You folk are sensitive.