Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Xeno G42! Massive throw! XP-G R5 @ 1.5A!

Tonga

jason, I am highly interested in your Xeno lights the E03 and the G10 and just about to place an order here but I have a pile of questions for you first if you don't mind please.
1) what is the lumen out put of the E03?
2) do you anticipate getting the blue E03 back in?
3) I have looked high and low for a comparison of the cool, warm and neutral light and cannot find one. I generally like a white so I don't think"warm" would do but you like the neutral why is that is there maybe more definition/contrast with it. We will use the G10 every night and I need the best definition possible.
4) also are there offerings of a crenelated bezel crown for the G10 as an accessory maybe?
Like I said we use our light every night and hard we have been using Fenix lights they have been great, but, my latest TK12 R4 I believe has just developed a fluctuation issue here at 6 months that is unacceptable so I am looking to Xeno. Sorry for the length of this but I would appreciate your help here, thanks.

Jason, to you - is the neutral white visibly brighter than the warm white?

Tonga

Jason, I just ordered a G10 in the "cool" temp color from you. I also found your previous post on the E03 and found some answers. Looking forward to wringing out The G10, thanks.

Hi Tonga. Sorry I forgot about LPF for a couple of days. I primarily sell to CPF people and don't check LPF everyday.

There was a major problem with this shipment. Nothing has ever happened like this to me. The package was sent to completely the wrong location. Not sure if its UPS's fault or the shipping forwarders. Originally the lights should have been here no later than Tuesday. Now I'm hoping to have them Friday or Saturday. If that doesn't end up happening hopefully Monday or Tuesday.

I am very sorry and apologize for everything.

I'm in contact with the factory who is in contact with the shipping forwarders and UPS. Hopefully I'll have some good news soon.

Jason, to you - is the neutral white visibly brighter than the warm white?

It's about 30% brighter. The warm white is an XP-E Q3. The XP-E throws slightly better, but the XP-G 3C is brighter.

Last edited:
I just got word from my supplier that the package made its way back to Hong Kong and is at Hong Kong UPS... I'm told that the lights should be here Monday or Tuesday... A full week later than expected.

Thank you everyone for your patience and once again sorry for the delay. It was completely out of my control!

Will post an update when the lights arrive and when they ship.

Good news it looks like the lights should be here tomorrow! Finally! UPS tracking info shows that the package is already in California.

Tonga

I received a G10 flashlight yesterday and I like it. It is a well built, well finished tough looking light and throws a lot of light. Jason has some very nice products if they are half as nice as the G10 which I am sure they are same high quality. I plan on ordering another G10 almost immediately. Its a little more price than you want for a laser host but it would make a killer host with plenty of room for heat sinking. Thanks Jason I appreciate it!

Got my G42, a nice solidly built light with great performance.

Seems I am having a problem with CPF at the moment, so I will ask this here.

Does anyone know how to swap out the tail cap boot? I want to put on the luminous one that came with it.

I have looked inside the tailcap, and I can find no way to remove the "gubbins" I would normally expect to see a couple of holes in the holder which I could turn with a pair of needle nose pliers and remove the switch etc.

Jerry

Tonga

Got my G42, a nice solidly built light with great performance.

Seems I am having a problem with CPF at the moment, so I will ask this here.

Does anyone know how to swap out the tail cap boot? I want to put on the luminous one that came with it.

I have looked inside the tailcap, and I can find no way to remove the "gubbins" I would normally expect to see a couple of holes in the holder which I could turn with a pair of needle nose pliers and remove the switch etc.

Jerry

I just swapped out the tail cap boot on my G10 replacing it with the glow in the dark green one.
The stainless ring unscrews normal (left loose, right tight) way. Mine was so tight that I thought maybe the threading was reverse. I used a couple thin patches of rubber to give me some extra grip since there isn't much to grab onto. Hopefully the G42 comes apart the same way:yh:.
Also from the looks inside the tail of the G10 once the stainless ring is off the switch retainer ring also removes from that direction as well.
By the way I have been using my G10 for 2 weeks and love it so I ordered one more in the cool white beam. Good luck:yh:.

Tonga

Just cannot stay away! Xeno makes some really nice/cool/well built flashlights Jason. My 2nd G10 (cool white) with the stainless steel bezels arrived:drool:. I really really like these lights sooo much that I am considering getting a third just to use it as a laser host for a 2 watt 445nm build:drool:. I think that the head would easily house a adequate heat sink for the diode and 2 Micro Flex V5 drives. My wife says no but I just might have to persuade her anyway. Thanks again Jason:)