Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new user reporting in

With the deletions in this thread, my welcome removed and labeled "trolling", it wasn't meant to troll, it was sincere with a little humour as a follow on to RCB's comment about wanting to know your blood type... Lighten up! quite the thing to have to say to fellow brothers of the light, isn't it.

So anony, how did you find the forum?

Last edited:
I took that post as total humor. I don't get a vote on policy here, but I really thought it was funny. Meh.

I guess the new kid on the block doesn't
appreciate our humor.. I thought it was
funny as well... Can't please everyone
all the time...

Jerry

What you gonna do? I try to let it roll off my back....but admit I am not always successful. There has to be a point where this deescalates though, or we are going to devolve into a meaningless war.

I knew Alaskan was joking when he said that, it was obvious to me.

Is someone actually confused or are we possibly being trolled?

I received message this last post was making accusations about my being a criminal, I have a DoD security clearance, a fairly high level one used in my current job, they don't give those out to people with records like that.

I saw that post. It was shameful. Anyone can cook up some fake document claiming someone has a long criminal history and then you are faced with trying to prove a negative. I'm glad it was taken down to quickly. Kudos to the mods.

Encap

I received message this last post was making accusations about my being a criminal, I have a DoD security clearance, a fairly high level one used in my current job, they don't give those out to people with records like that.

I didn't see that one--who was BAMM one of the well know prior banned members?