Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to this place

Oh lol I thought you knew since you spelt it right :p
But it is a laser in a "box" that uses a wall power supply, most of them if not all of them are DPSS systems, there are crazy nice wavelengths like 473nm ;)

I havent heard of laserpoint.com before, you'll he what you pay for so for that 20$ 100-200mw laser don't be surprised if its waaay underspec

oohhh okay. and last question

I thought different nm is different colors

check out Laser Pointer, Flashlights, LED Lights, Laser Stage Lighting & Accessories on Sale

under blue they have 405 nm and under purple they have 405 nm but they are different colors in the pictures?

405 nm is violet, 445 nm is blue, 532 nm green and so on

EDIT : Beat me to it!

Last edited:
:S

My 5mw green laser i got from china ie had 3 years and it still is working 100% and you can see it as far as the eye can see. best laser i ever got for...4 dollars. :p

can blue lasers be as visable as that xD

AnthoT

:S

My 5mw green laser i got from china ie had 3 years and it still is working 100% and you can see it as far as the eye can see. best laser i ever got for...4 dollars. :p

can blue lasers be as visable as that xD

A 1W 445nm is incredible to look at :eek:

A 1W 445nm is incredible to look at :eek:

haha :p ill see what deal I can get on them

ive been buying shit off the same asian guy for years and he has one in his ebay shop for 60 bucks imma see if I can get him to give me a good deal x D

AnthoT

haha :p ill see what deal I can get on them

ive been buying shit off the same asian guy for years and he has one in his ebay shop for 60 bucks imma see if I can get him to give me a good deal x D

If its legitimate that's a great deal :beer:

AnthoT

I know eBay sellers underspec their outputs but it's impossible as far as I know it to have 5mw of 445nm... If it is 1W then it would get hot so very fast! I'd reccomend a member on this forum, there are a few for sale some great prices but they are all great quality if you get it from a reputable member :D

If it is 450nm then it might be the PL450 diode. If so, this is a great price for a nice laser.

Last edited: