Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New to the forums.

Radim

I've handled high powered lasers before. I know the precautions to take. My only real question was about a reputable company because it's been a couple years since I've built or bought some beams. I appreciate the concern but I'll be safe.
No buts in safety otherwise you will burn your butt. :crackup: Just joking.

Great you take safety serious - this is the first thing when it comes to lasers. :) You've got some tips already, so there is a lot of lasers to choose from. Enjoy. ;)

Last edited:

No buts in safety otherwise you will burn your butt. :crackup: Just joking.

Great you take safety serious - this is the first thing when it comes to lasers. :) You've got some tips already, so there is a lot of lasers to choose from. Enjoy. ;)
Yeah. I already know some people that have made stubborn decisions in the past that don't take high powered beams seriously with safety and that have highly regretted it. I however learned just from hearing and seeing their mistakes. And yeah I'm having hard time choosing lol, stuck between getting a P-LE pro or a sanwu. May be going with a sanwu due to being able to do more with them.

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's only there just to not have such a basic account name. I always put random numbers on my accounts for everything.
Yeah. I already know some people that have made stubborn decisions in the past that don't take high powered beams seriously with safety and that have highly regretted it. I however learned just from hearing and seeing their mistakes. And yeah I'm having hard time choosing lol, stuck between getting a P-LE pro or a sanwu. May be going with a sanwu due to being able to do more with them.

Please, DON'T double post OK?

Last edited:
That was my bad. I didn't realize I pressed quote on my reply.

Edit: because I had just woken up from a nap.

Last edited: