Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to forum/ vouches for bst

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and want to buy a laser from the bst thread. Can anyone vouch for Thanhtung, as I have not been around long enough to know the reputable members and such, thanks!

Last edited:

Encap

What about yourself, same questions?

You need to post a welcome thread in that "Welcome" subforum and tell everyone something about yourself + include you location, if you expect any real help on LPF.

re; thanhtung---there is nothing on LPF negative about him and he has approval to post his offer in the Buy, Sell, Trade thread.
Is his first Buy, Sell, & Trade post
so.....

PM him with any questions--am sure he will reply.

Last edited:
exactly Encap..IMHO new members should avoid buying from other new members ..too little info to make a recommendation ... Buy from trusted company or a vet member--do your homework.. and YES you DO need to make that intro WELCOME thread. In most cases we get just one chance to make a good first impression.... so HURRY!!

in FACT do not look here for more help until you do your part--including completely filling out your profile page... no location?? not much help will come....this is not the kind of forum where staying unknown has any advantage... just the opposite...

good luck... hope you go down the right rabbit hole as they DO NOT end in the same place(ALICE)

Hi guys I'm new to the forum and want to buy a laser from the bst thread. Can anyone vouch for Thanhtung, as I have not been around long enough to know the reputable members and such, thanks!
I don't know you from a hole in the wall...
I would suggest that you introduce yourself
in the Welcome section of the forum and tell
us about your Laser experience...
Then perhaps members here will want to help
you.

Jerry

hi everybody!
dear ShawnClrk, you don't worry about your order! i send an email to you, but i don't see your reply?

Last edited: