Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New to forum, hi from france!

Hello all!

As required here is a little presentation :)
I'm a french guy passionated by lasers since i was 12 years old, now i am 26 ;-)
I had lots of poor quality red pointers, a 5mw green stylus style pointer, and 2 weeks ago i bought a DX style 200mW green pointer, but i don't have an LPM and i think it's not a 200, 100 to 150 max :D
Except that my hobbies are motorbike stunting, snowboarding and snorkeling.

I'm about to buy a 2W blue laser from Sci-fi lasers member here or someone else if i have a greater offer, but i have to buy goggles before ;-)

If you have some tips to buy the best and cheapest 2w blue, don't hesitate ;-)

SKeeZ

Si-Fi is as cheap as it gets. welcome to the forums :) read the stickies and wear your goggles.

def check out blord. although ive never ordered from him he is quite the man to go with from what im aware

You will regret not going with Blord on a laser of this power. His 445 skills are unmatched. Precision is key , and Blord mastered precision. As you can see I have lasers from both of these guys(Not chasing you cto) I play fair.

Last edited:
You will regret not going with Blord on a laser of this power. His 445 skills are unmatched. Precision is key , and Blord mastered precision. As you can see I have lasers from both of these guys(Not chasing you cto) I play fair.

Thanks for the advice!! It will stay in my mind!
I will buy one as soon as possible, i have to wait a bit!

Just bought one! 2.2w with blue host! So wonderfull, i'll review it when i will receive it!