Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New To Forum ! HELP !

Kozmos

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I registered but I can not post any threads in the Buy, Sell, Trade forum. I am trying to find someone I can talk to about purchasing a Blue Laser. Can someone please help me or point me in the right direction. Not sure what im doing wrong. Thanks and I appreciate your help !! :thanks:

Mathew

ARG

Search up Yobresal or Survival lasers, both sell great lasers...

Survival Laser Home

Make sure you also pick up a pair of safety goggles for yourself and anyone you plan to show the laser to. This laser will do permanent and irreversible damage to your eyes... faster than you can blink.

you know what i just noticed IE? your avatar only has one greenie but you buy them all the time lol i think you need to take a new picture ....

you know what i just noticed IE? your avatar only has one greenie but you buy them all the time lol i think you need to take a new picture ....

What you don't see in that picture is that there were 3 200mW 532nm lasers, one 150mW 532nm, and about a dozen lower powered greenies on the table in the 5-100mW range. The green beam you see is ~500mW.

Problem is they were all momentary on:(

Since that time I also bought and sold two other 532nm's that qualify as class 4:D

I actually sold off many of my lasers lately since I'm trying to refine my collection for greater quality:p

Also I'm hoping that the 3W ir diodes come down in price and we'll see reasonably priced 1W 532nm lasers sometime in the near future.

I would love to take a few more pics, but my camera sucks... well at the moment I'm actually without a camera at all, just my cell phone:(

thats unfortunate about the camera. imo point and shoots suck they always break on me im stuck with my phone also but tend to borrow my friends really nice dslr allot :eg: heh i was just wondering because you allways seem to snag the greenies :beer:

I have three on the way right now, two from rhd and one from jetlasers:D

Wish the GB would pick up pace already!

My first few lasers were the cheap 650nm keychains... my first lasers after that were 532nm!

How can you not own even one:tsk::spank:

Order one off of swimminsurfer ASAP!

My first few lasers were the cheap 650nm keychains... my first lasers after that were 532nm!

How can you not own even one:tsk::spank:

Order one off of swimminsurfer ASAP!

ahhah i knew that would drive you crazy.. dont worry ill have a nice labby with analog modulation in my scanner :eg:

maybe ill order a pen from him soon too:)

Yea swimminsurfers laser deal is pretty good. He basically gets overspec greens anybody remember how much the "overspec" and "super overspec" lasers are?