Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New stuff* Lildutchboy7's stuff

Re: Price drop* Lildutchboy7's stuff

Lil Have you then sent a member of this forum that red laser you talked about?
I was in "ban" for 1 month, so I could not follow the thing!​

Lil Have you then sent a member of this forum that red laser you talked about?
I was in "ban" for 1 month, so I could not follow the thing!​

No I haven't sent the diode out to anyone. I haven't really been keeping up with the hobby lately. Lots of other stuff on my plate. If you're interested in purchasing it, go ahead, but I give no guarantees of it working/being up to spec.

No I haven't sent the diode out to anyone. I haven't really been keeping up with the hobby lately. Lots of other stuff on my plate. If you're interested in purchasing it, go ahead, but I give no guarantees of it working/being up to spec.

Ah ... I understand .... well each of us has another to do !!!!!
I thank you for your kind offer, but unfortunately I have no means to build it ... and above all I have never tried! it would be a waste of money and a pain to see him die so stupidly by inexperienced hands!​

3D, PM me your address, I have something to send you :)

Alaskan , many thx but the same goes for you too! you said a laser diode!
I'll rewrite what I just told Lil ...! I have no tools to assemble it and I'm not capable of it! thank you again for your offer!​

It's not a horse... OK, I've tried to get you to talk to me on Skype, tried to offer to send you a gift and yet you refuse to let me have any contact outside of the virtual world :p

Ok , :beer:​

If you want to get rid of all suspicion, why hide, why pretend to be someone different than you really are? Were you banned? Are you just here to troll, if so, you are being fed well. Bye, I will say it early.

Do it ! this time who will read these lines, will know who it is that causes or not!
If then you like to bribe people because they do not give you their address ...
So this is another pair of sleeves! and do not add anything else!​

OK, either he's paranoid of someone in Iraq might find out ehere he lives, or he's the troll many suspect. OK, eho here wants that surprise laser gift instead. Prefer someone we know isn't a troll to speak up, PM me, first come, first serve.

Lildutch, do you know the voltage input range of that module?

OK, either he's paranoid of someone in Iraq might find out ehere he lives, or he's the troll many suspect. OK, eho here wants that surprise laser gift instead. Prefer someone we know isn't a troll to speak up, PM me, first come, first serve.

Lildutch, do you know the voltage input range of that module?

I'm not sure of the range, but the side of the driver has 2.6A written on it and I assume its the very same module inside the PLE-Pros.

Also, you offering that unit to anyone since Isaac won't take it? :D

I was thinking of a different pointer for that, this though, of interest for myself. If you still have it next paycheck, in 2 weeks, I very well may bite.

Bump. Still for sale but I cannot go any lower. I'll pay for the shipping anywhere withing the USA

SOSDD

Do you still have tha c mount diode?

Do you still have tha c mount diode?

I do, but like I've said in others posts on this thread, I can't prove that it works or how strong it is.

SOSDD

Ok. I have the means to test it if we can work something out. I'm assuming you also still have the 532?

Ok. I have the means to test it if we can work something out. I'm assuming you also still have the 532?

We can probably work something out. Perhaps some sort of middle man. And yes I still have the 532 module.