Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

NEW STOCK: The MS-Envy - 18650 Custom Laser Host

NKO29

Re: NEW STOCK: The MS-Envy - 18650 Custom Laser Host - 15% OFF till 5th JAN'14

:bumpit: Finally received it along with the spare focus adapter :) I would definitely recommend this host to anybody who likes long duty cycles and unique hosts!

Re: Pre-Sale: The MS-Envy - 18650 Custom Host

US shipping is free, as with all of my hosts. I eat the pp fee + shipping fee in $49.00 till the presale ends..

I'm doing this since i need to make a second payment as soon as the hosts are ready to leave the shop :D
so US is free and PP fees but rest of
World is 49 dollars postage is that correct ,is that FedEx cost ? Seems rather expensive,may have this wrong want to know that it is right to Australia less than half of the way to US .

Last edited:

NKO29

Re: Pre-Sale: The MS-Envy - 18650 Custom Host

so US is free and PP fees but rest of
World is 49 dollars postage is that correct ,is that FedEx cost ? Seems rather expensive,may have this wrong want to know that it is right to Australia less than half of the way to US .
Yeah that's wrong afaik :D He's saying in america, for $49 he will eat the PP fee and postage fee. To me, i think it cost $15 postage USPS.

sinner

Re: NEW STOCK: The MS-Envy - 18650 Custom Laser Host - 15% OFF till 5th JAN'14

So glad it arrived before christmas, what timing :D Thanks for clearing that up. See the first post for less confusing info :na:

jimdt7

Goind to order one from your page, got one question though...does it include a focus adapter? :thinking:

Jim