Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Stock of Overspec 5mW Green **3/2011 batch is here!**

Asherz

Re: New Stock of Overspec 5mW Green

Been 4/5 days now and still no contact since I sent you payment, PM or anything. Yet almost an instant reply when I posted in the 5$ Arctic thread?

Sorry for the double post but the other one was made a while, I assume your away or something, just PM me when you get back :)

Last edited:

midias

Been 4/5 days now and still no contact since I sent you payment, PM or anything. Yet almost an instant reply when I posted in the 5$ Arctic thread?

Sorry for the double post but the other one was made a while, I assume your away or something, just PM me when you get back :)

He is getting settled in school

Asherz,

He posted he was out, if my memory is correct, and starting school. Then he said he'd let everyone know when he was settled in and restocked. I got mine in 3-4 days of ordering/paying.
I'm confident he'll contact you when they are in or if his source is gone, I do believe he'd refund. They are nice overspecs...if you aren't pushed for having the value "in stasis", I'm confident you'll like what you get.

Asherz

Asherz,

He posted he was out, if my memory is correct, and starting school. Then he said he'd let everyone know when he was settled in and restocked. I got mine in 3-4 days of ordering/paying.
I'm confident he'll contact you when they are in or if his source is gone, I do believe he'd refund. They are nice overspecs...if you aren't pushed for having the value "in stasis", I'm confident you'll like what you get.

cheers for the clarification guys, I assumed he'd be away or busy with something. I'll wait a few days.

mod101

I was wondering if there were anymore 5mw greenies. Based on the fact that this thread has reached page 15 and i saw hints of blue/violet lases i suppose not.

If you do happen to have any in stock i would be willing to buy either a green or a blue 5mw

Hopefully there will be some more around eventually :)

Asherz

Been 10 days since I've sent payment now, still no contact.

I'll give it a few more days and then I'll have to dispute it for a refund and purchase one else where. He logged on yesterday.

Been 10 days since I've sent payment now, still no contact.

I'll give it a few more days and then I'll have to dispute it for a refund and purchase one else where. He logged on yesterday.

Calllmmm down just because I turn my computer on and my browser goes to LPF automatically doesn't mean I'm not busy. If you don't get the pointer you ordered I'll happily refund it. No need to bust a nut :)

Asherz

Calllmmm down just because I turn my computer on and my browser goes to LPF automatically doesn't mean I'm not busy. If you don't get the pointer you ordered I'll happily refund it. No need to bust a nut :)

Yeah I'm sorry about getting a bit hasty, had a rough couple of days and I had no way of telling you posted it, and after waiting 10 days I got a bit edgy.

+rep for getting back to me.

Hi Swimminsurfer! It would be nice, if you could leave a quick note about the future of this thread. Will there be any greenie deals before Christmas? :san:
Can I just order the overspec lasers at revoctechnologies.com?

I'd buy 2 of them.

Hi Swimminsurfer! It would be nice, if you could leave a quick note about the future of this thread. Will there be any greenie deals before Christmas? :san:
Can I just order the overspec lasers at revoctechnologies.com?

I'd buy 2 of them.

I may but I doubt it. College (and swimming) has hit me kinda hard and I don't have much time for anything until season is over (in ~March). Selling the pantload of greenies takes up too much time and I wouldn't be reliable enough right now and I don't want to put people through that.

I'm trying to organize a GB of 500mW greens though for a very cheap price of $590 (the 400mW I ordered from the CNI GB was more than $100 more expensive haha). I can deal with small numbers of lasers but not the large amounts that come with cheaper lasers.

I'll be sure to post when offseason hits and I have more time to do extra things!! Until then.. sorry about that :/

Last edited:

Ok, thank you for taking the time to answer! I think I already found another (more expensive) option for buying my greenie. Have a good time in College and good luck with your high power laser business. :)

So....

Swim season is drawing to a close and Spring means a LOT more time on my hands!

I believe I will begin once again selling these bad boys come mid-end of February.

These do go fast so I will start a waiting list. Just let me know you want to buy and I'll put you on the list and give you your waiting number (just so you have a ~time frame [I'll be able to do maybe 10-15 orders a day]). When I get some in stock I'll go in list order.

I am NOT asking for payments. Payments will be asked for once I have them in stock.

Thanks guys,
-Bryson

mfo

So....

Swim season is drawing to a close and Spring means a LOT more time on my hands!

I believe I will begin once again selling these bad boys come mid-end of February.

These do go fast so I will start a waiting list. Just let me know you want to buy and I'll put you on the list and give you your waiting number (just so you have a ~time frame [I'll be able to do maybe 10-15 orders a day]). When I get some in stock I'll go in list order.

I am NOT asking for payments. Payments will be asked for once I have them in stock.

Thanks guys,
-Bryson

Put me down for 2 please.

Where and how would I go about buying some of these? I have never bought something from here before and I do have Pay Pal if you take that. Thanks for your time.

I would like 1 with shipping to Canada.

If you have an on-spec one that is 5mW could you sell it at a discount along with an overspec one?

Thanks,
Matt