Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Rayfoss Laser... Broken?

That sucks.

If you're sending to china, always get tracking. I had to threaten a dispute to get a replacement from o-like, and so did others. Personally I just don't trust the chinese companies since...

Yea. Shipping with tracking was like $37 though.. half the cost of the laser in the first place. Third time I've been screwed trying to buy a green laser. Time to give up I guess.

jakeGT

Not necessarily.

I don't get how rayfoss is being so terrible to you. I will email faona an tell her to come check out this thread. She needs to be aware and go know she is getting a very bad rep at LPF

Don't give up. Just buy from a little more reliable source. Like a member here :angel:
Yea. Shipping with tracking was like $37 though.. half the cost of the laser in the first place. Third time I've been screwed trying to buy a green laser. Time to give up I guess.

jakeGT

Cj,

Should've bought my overspec 150mW green I had from rayfoss.

I sold it for $45 :(

Not necessarily.

I don't get how rayfoss is being so terrible to you. I will email faona an tell her to come check out this thread. She needs to be aware and go know she is getting a very bad rep at LPF

Not her fault it got lost in the mail.

Cj,

Should've bought my overspec 150mW green I had from rayfoss.

I sold it for $45 :(

I'm a little... Out of money at the moment anyway. At the most my budget would be $25-30.