Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New purple gem :D

Hi Shotgun ,
If you ever need supplies let me know what you need and i can ship them out to you.

Rich:)

Here I am absolutely amazed your camera didn't wash the 405nm out to look like 435-445nm. Yet another nice compact build from you.

Hi Shotgun ,
If you ever need supplies let me know what you need and i can ship them out to you.

Thanks, Rich I might take ya up on that in the near future!! :beer:
Rich, you should start trying your hand at powder coating. You can get a cheap electrostatic kit at harbor freight, more than good enough for this sort of thing. Put it in an inexpensive Oster circulation convection oven. Eastwood makes really nice colors and they’re pretty cheap too.

Here I am absolutely amazed your camera didn't wash the 405nm out to look like 435-445nm. Yet another nice compact build from you.

I was too because it was from the lowly iPhone lol. The 445 and 405 look the same one the phone. I guess you gotta get one of these and put a fancy WL in it :wave:

Last edited:
Hi Shotgun,
Yes i thought about the powder coating from Eastwood but that would have to be done in the warmer months due to over spray indoors. I have a kit all set up to purchase with the three basic colors Blue,Red and Green . Let me know if you need supplies shipping is cheap to your address .

Last edited:
Thx DS
It’s funny you say that cause I thought the same while assembling. But I don’t have any of the small stuff.

Cheers :beer:

grab a 28AWG silicon black-red wire and you will love it for your lower powered builds,it can easily run any curent up to 1A.from my readings its specific for up to 1.4A safe but i wouldn't use it for more than a amp in our laser world at least :p

Last edited:
Gotta love the 405's, great little balloon poppers with some reach right out of the box. :beer: