Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New pen style blue-ray...Home brewed :)

Iv seen those at Walmart. I just bought a Minimag. LOL going to return it for one of these probably...

I just bought a Minimag. LOL going to return it for one of these probably...
Do remember that you need to bore out the end of the barrel to fit the module, it isn't a case of just pushing it in.

Regards rog8811

jayrob

rog8811 said:
All I need now is for the new Blue-ray GB to get under way and I will have 5 of these for sale.......... thats if anyone is interested of course  ;)

Regards rog8811

rog8811, great job there! Clear information and diagrams too. You've got me wanting to follow another one of your awesome projects...
Jay

jake21

he is my bluray holds 3 3.6voilt batts ill show more when i receive my batteries from dx

Attachments

• 006_003.JPG
    006_003.JPG
    325.8 KB · Views: 70

MB500

That looks great! I'm glad to see you got it worked out just like you wanted.

That is a nice host, I take it there was plenty of room for the drive circuit?

Nice job jake

Regards rog8811

A small pen style laser is nice but I really like my build ::). I can hot swap blue-ray and high powered red lasers in one flashlight unit at will. :p

Attachments

• 1_009.JPG
    1_009.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 88
I am happy with one of each in the same style host :)

Regards rog8811

Attachments

• red_and_blue_together02_003.jpg
    red_and_blue_together02_003.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 79
Rog8811,
All I have to say about theat new picture is....

:eek: :cool:

Nice Work! The builds are very impressive.
I have to admit the only thing bad about flashlight builds are that they are flashlights.

By the way, does anyone know where I can get proper laser warning labels?

tocket

I'd be interested in a few of these "kits". The bored torches and whatever else, besides the LD, driver and lens, is needed. Does the aixiz housing need to be modified somehow?

How much would it be for 5 with shipping to Sweden? How long would it take to make them?

hey Rog how much power (mW) did your bluray puts out? is your diagram can be applicable to the XBOX 360 HD-DVD DT0811 laser lens? thanks.

I'd be interested in a few of these "kits". The bored torches and whatever else, besides the LD, driver and lens, is needed. Does the aixiz housing need to be modified somehow?

How much would it be for 5 with shipping to Sweden? How long would it take to make them?

The Aixiz housing is absolutely standard, the problems with sending out modified barrels are that I can only get hold of them as they appear on ebay and you need to be able to press fit the Aixiz into them, I use a drill press.

hey Rog how much power (mW) did your bluray puts out? is your diagram can be applicable to the XBOX 360 HD-DVD DT0811 laser lens? thanks.

I have no means of testing the power all I can say is that compared to an Atlasnova 635nm 5mw, pointed at white paper it is a little brighter.

In the dark, in smoke you can see the beam but this is no greenie, the main thing is the unusual colour and its ability to make things glow.
I cannot advise on the Xbox diode as I have not tried it.

Regards rog8811