Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

New pen style 10mW blurays

Benm

Would you be willing to share the boost regulator circuit you are using?

MarioMaster

I will probably only make these pointers as a limited run, so I'll let everyone know the driver I used when I stop production ;)

MarioMaster

Assuming the sale goes through, I will be doing a large run (10 units) for a member here at LPF. As of now, the pointer in these pics is for sale but will take about 2 weeks to ship as when I was doing some final insulation work I bumped the pot on the driver and the spike in power toasted the diode :'(

If a buyer wants the laser I will order a new diode and get it shipped as soon as the new diode arrives.

-MM

diachi

Id buy one too, but i just ordered a Romisen 30mW [L-A030], and a "35mW" dx labby

member02

wow, thats kind of cheap, I just don't see enough profit in it for you, I mean, damn, you gotta be making far less than $50, not to mention the labor.

props for a good deal, if it be true.

member02

MarioMaster said:
Assuming the sale goes through, I will be doing a large run (10 units) for a member here at LPF. As of now, the pointer in these pics is for sale but will take about 2 weeks to ship as when I was doing some final insulation work I bumped the pot on the driver and the spike in power toasted the diode  :'(

If a buyer wants the laser I will order a new diode and get it shipped as soon as the new diode arrives.

-MM
how much for the unit without the laser (aka, with broken one?) cause I've got a bunch of these blurays still laying around... also, I don't need charger, only need one battery thats rechargable, got the chargers.

PM me if interested, rather than here in this section of the forum

MarioMaster

the laser has already been reserved by another member here at LPF, but if you're interested i can sell you a kit- pm me if you'd want that instead

MarioMaster

got the new diode in and made a quick video overview

[media]http://www.youtube.com/v/WKntd7QxXlY&hl=en[/media]