Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new novalasers stock

Storm

When is novalasers going to get more of their Xseries stock in?

S

SenKat

It was reported that they should have new stock any day now....you CAN pre-order any item that is not in stock, though if you want.

Well I can wait a few weeks as I'm saving money but I hope they are available by then!

I'm not sure about NL stock because it says the x125's are out of stock, but I ordered mine and it already says shipped when I sign into my account.

S

SenKat

You have plenty of time to upgrade to the X-125 then while you wait ! :cool: I'm getting ready to buy another X-85...I REALLY like their lasers.....

SenKat said:
You have plenty of time to upgrade to the X-125 then while you wait !  :cool:  I'm getting ready to buy another X-85...I REALLY like their lasers.....

LOL SenKat.  ;D

Nah, the incremental increase in power from X-105 to X-125 doesn't merit an extra $80.  When I e-mailed them they did offer a handpicked X-85, but I'm a little broke at the moment anyhoo.  So I'm gonna sit back and wait for the X-105's come back in stock.  By then I'll be ready to buy a rip roaring green laser.  I also plan on getting the safety goggles for this one!

If I get an X-85, I KNOW I'll be wishing I got the X-105.