Nah, the incremental increase in power from X-105 to X-125 doesn't merit an extra $80. When I e-mailed them they did offer a handpicked X-85, but I'm a little broke at the moment anyhoo. So I'm gonna sit back and wait for the X-105's come back in stock. By then I'll be ready to buy a rip roaring green laser. I also plan on getting the safety goggles for this one!
If I get an X-85, I KNOW I'll be wishing I got the X-105.