Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Hi there,

I´m the new one.

My name ist Mike (Michael) and I´m living in Tenerife, Canary Islands.

I´ve bought some laserpointer via Ebay (like my current 20mw) but I think it´s time to get a real one to burn down the cactus leaves in our Finca...
I´m living here on Tenerife since the early 80th and have done some jobs connected with windsurfing (very good Surfspot in El Medano) building Surfboard and so on.
Now I´m working in a office, a local branch of a printing plant in Gran Canaria, the neighbour Island next to Tenerife

I hope to get some ideas here what to buy next.

D

Deleted member 8382

Bienvenido amigo! Yo soy de Tarragona ;)

Welcome buddy! I'm from Tarragona ;)

Welcome,

I think you will find most everyone is friendly here and like nothing more than to help people become just as addicted to lasers as they are :D

Have fun and be safe.

Chears,

Ryan

Hey mike!! Welcome to the forum! :beer:

You can check out a review/tutorial in my sig at the bottom of this post, its called review here.

There are many people in this forum ready to throw info at you, but they are not going to spoon feed you, if you need info on a specific topic, the search button will be your best friend. More then likely your question has been asked and all you have to know is in that thread! If not please feel free to ask!!

So hope you stay long and you contribute greatly to this forum! Hope to hear more from you when you get your next laser. BTW welcome to the hobby, its addictive so be prepared!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Mike :wave: there is lots of good laser info here so rember to use serch, have fun ! and be safe !

Peace All Pyro...

welcome to LPF , get some goggles for safety, and if dont have laser ( like me) get 1 :)