Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New member from the Netherlands

Hello all,

My name is Robert-Bas and I decided to join this forum after getting a higher interest in lasers over the last couple of years. When I went to vacation in Greece I sometimes went to small street markets and much to my liking, I managed to find cheap 1-5mw laser pointers for 1-2 euros each (depending on location). Hence my interest to become part of this community to learn more and hopefully get more powerful lasers.

I'm a 28 year old IT Engineer with a passion for Photography, gaming, scuba diving (PADI rescue diver :D) and stating the obvious; lasers :p:p. I'm hoping I can meet a lot of new people here and also look for advice in safety / buying lasers.

I read the safety guide on how dangerous lasers can be (which pretty much already made sense to me in certain ways, not trying to sound arrogant here :eek:)

If I misplaced this thread (because im a noob:eek:) or have missed any extra info, I would gladly post more. (don't kill me please :cryyy::p)

gozert

Welcome! Nice to see another Dutch member here. I think I've counted 4 or 5 Dutch members here so far including myself. Be sure to use the search bar below before making any threads.

Last edited:

kiwi37

Hi I have family over in Holland I want to travel there one day. Welcome to LPF

Nice post! Welcome to the forum. Have fun and be safe :)
Cool that you are a rescue diver!!

I see you like photography.
Check out the links for fantastic laser pictures. His pictures are amazing!!!
There are other ones also but his name is the only one I remember right now. I don't mean to purposely snub anybody.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/glass-cube-pics-94157.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/some-new-glass-sphere-pics-93932.html

Dang those pictures look nice, especially with multiple light sources.

Thanks for the welcome, I shall try to use the search bar as much as I can :p for now im gonna see if I can find a proper site with direct paypal methods to get a 200mw laser ^^