Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

New member from the Netherlands

PeorthRB

Hello all,

My name is Robert-Bas and I decided to join this forum after getting a higher interest in lasers over the last couple of years. When I went to vacation in Greece I sometimes went to small street markets and much to my liking, I managed to find cheap 1-5mw laser pointers for 1-2 euros each (depending on location). Hence my interest to become part of this community to learn more and hopefully get more powerful lasers.

I'm a 28 year old IT Engineer with a passion for Photography, gaming, scuba diving (PADI rescue diver :D) and stating the obvious; lasers :p:p. I'm hoping I can meet a lot of new people here and also look for advice in safety / buying lasers.

I read the safety guide on how dangerous lasers can be (which pretty much already made sense to me in certain ways, not trying to sound arrogant here :eek:)

If I misplaced this thread (because im a noob:eek:) or have missed any extra info, I would gladly post more. (don't kill me please :cryyy::p)

Hap

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard! :)

-Alex

gozert

Welcome! Nice to see another Dutch member here. I think I've counted 4 or 5 Dutch members here so far including myself. Be sure to use the search bar below before making any threads.

doubleone44

Welcome to LPF! You can never have too many dutchies, being one myself too :D

Laser Chick

Last edited:

532nmKid

Welcome, I hope you find the forums as enjoyable as I have!

kiwi37

Hi I have family over in Holland I want to travel there one day. Welcome to LPF

PeorthRB

Nice post! Welcome to the forum. Have fun and be safe :)
Cool that you are a rescue diver!!

I see you like photography.
Check out the links for fantastic laser pictures. His pictures are amazing!!!
There are other ones also but his name is the only one I remember right now. I don't mean to purposely snub anybody.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/glass-cube-pics-94157.html

http://laserpointerforums.com/f48/some-new-glass-sphere-pics-93932.html
Dang those pictures look nice, especially with multiple light sources.

Thanks for the welcome, I shall try to use the search bar as much as I can :p for now im gonna see if I can find a proper site with direct paypal methods to get a 200mw laser ^^