Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New LighTake Coupon for LPF members.

Hi all LPF members ,
Nice to meet you here , and thanks for always purchase something from us , now there have a new Coupon from lightake . you can use this coupon get 5% discount .
Coupon: FLASHLIGHT
5% discount for flashlight and laser products .
Don't forget to use this coupon when you purchase something from us !
Thanks !

Daniel

udanis

thanks. I need a water-proof rugged true green IR filtered laser above 350mW. lmk if you have and price.. i will consider about it, thx very much

Contact JETLASERS. Most of these Chinese drop shippers don't really even know what they are selling.

Jaxz

Contact JETLASERS. Most of these Chinese drop shippers don't really even know what they are selling.

thanks bro I already had, Dicky says those PL-A have already run out of stock, and PL-B is not ready for release, no date given also. I have contacted them in September and PL-A/B are still out of stock. :\

thanks. I need a water-proof rugged true green IR filtered laser above 350mW. lmk if you have and price.. i will consider about it, thx very much

Hi Jaxz,
I'm sorry for late reply , please give us sometime , we will help you find it in the market !
Thanks !

Daniel