Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

new host-some picture

trinh hong phuoc

I do not want to post rampant but really want to comment on my new hosts

Attachments

Last edited:

ArcticDude

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hey hey that looks really awesome!! :drool:
Is that for 12mm module or 20mm module?

Last edited:

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Very nice looking host! :beer:
What material is it made from, it looks like aluminum, but it has a bit of a golden tint to it.

paul1598419

I missed these yesterday. They look very good. Are you offering any for sale? How much do you want for those? :thanks:

Lildutchboy7

LPF Site Supporter
I missed these yesterday. They look very good. Are you offering any for sale? How much do you want for those? :thanks:
The second one with the copper module is mine :D A little info on materials was lost in translation, but the work on these is fantastic so I decided to leave it as is. I'm excited to receive it.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
The second one with the copper module is mine :D A little info on materials was lost in translation, but the work on these is fantastic so I decided to leave it as is. I'm excited to receive it.
Wow, how long ago did you ask for the host to be made?

paul1598419

Did you ever get the hosts you commissioned to be built, Chris? That seems like it was quite a while ago.

Alaskan

LPF Site Supporter
I'm not sure what is going on anymore, a photo was sent of this host to me on FB, I thought it was my host. Yes, it's been a long time, but I gave him a long time to finish it since I ordered ten of them.

trinh hong phuoc

I'm a late-and I'm not afraid to announce that it has been 3 months since he asked me - actually there was a mechanical problem - but I pledged the new building to be completed in 20 days

trinh hong phuoc

I'm not sure what is going on anymore, a photo was sent of this host to me on FB, I thought it was my host. Yes, it's been a long time, but I gave him a long time to finish it since I ordered ten of them.
That will be the shape of your 10 more-please be patient-thanks-it will be completed in May or early June-You can see the head is short and they are not as long as 150mm as our design says:D:D