Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New Here, Looking for a New Laser to Replace my Dead One.

mdbourg98

Hello all, I'm new to the forum, and looking for a good place to buy a higher powered handheld green laser. Ive seen so many sites that claim higher wattages, but have yet to find one with anything actually backing that up.

Me and a friend have been using a 950mw one for years for effects, but I guess it finally burnt itself out. I'm trying to find a good place to get a replacement of the same power or stronger.

Worst case, if anyone knows of a good guide to get into making one myself. Any help would be appreciated.

Make an intro thread (in welcome/newcomers section) and put your location in it's title.. lots of members here read these very often- so it is possible that you can get hands-on help that way. How far are you from Newark De.? 60 or more members meeting (five days four nights) there in Aug.

...and although it is a meet 'mostly' for laser projector show geeks you would be welcome. Hit me back if you want to know more. I will be there.

WARNING-- LASER POINTERS are addictive (a little).
Full color projectors are VERY addictive.
LEMs (Laser meets) are extremely habit forming.

mdbourg98

I will make my intro soon. Suprisingly im only about 5 hours from Newark, unfortunately I would not be able to make it due to work.

Unown (WILD)

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
Hak you're starting to get "pushy" again. Please don't demand people to post location. Remember to ask not tell otherwise you scare people off.