Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New guy

Nitro1

Hello,
My name is Larry, just getting into lasers mostly for use in my reef tank. I hope to learn a lot and have some fun along the way.
Nitro

Hi Larry :wave:

Where are you from?
Welcome to the forum, do poke around and see all the great stuff in the world of lasers. Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as there is a wealth of information to see here.
Are you going to use the laser to kill parasites that are in the tank? How big is the tank? Are you going to use the laser from outside along the sides of the tank or are you going to put the laser in the water to get really close? Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser is there is going to be tons of reflections and stray beams happening. Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.

Gabe

Chick pretty much covered it, :crackup:. Welcome to our humble abode!

Hi Larry :wave:

Where are you from?
Welcome to the forum, do poke around and see all the great stuff in the world of lasers. Be sure to use the white search bar at the bottom of the page as there is a wealth of information to see here.
Are you going to use the laser to kill parasites that are in the tank? How big is the tank? Are you going to use the laser from outside along the sides of the tank or are you going to put the laser in the water to get really close? Remember to get proper safety laser goggles for the wavelength of your laser is there is going to be tons of reflections and stray beams happening. Enjoy, have fun and most importantly be safe.

Rather than needing to answer the above question over and over and in order to best utilize space, time in any help you need--ADD YOUR LOCATION into yr profile PLEASE..

Last edited:
Larry where are u ? why are u so quiet.... say something..