Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New guy from Pakistan

Hello people
Hope all of your lasers are keeping you warm and entertained.
I have always been amazed by lasers. How can one not be dazzled and amazed by their charm
So I had these small red pointers which kept falling apart and to get a better quality laser I went on to the online stores and discovered a whole new world. Never did I know that one could buy a handheld laser that delivers a full Watt of power in any color other than red.
So in my experience I came across a wide range of lasers for sale but only through this forum did I come to know about proper laser safety and also that the specs mentioned are not always accurate
I would really appreciate if any of you experienced members could tell me about a website from where I can get a sub 5mW green laser and and 1 Watt plus blue or violet laser.
Laser pointer shop has some cheap lasers that fit the bill but I’m not sure if I should be buying from there
Regards

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Welcome to LPF, Radlaser! :beer:

You can get a true 5mW 532nm green laser from Optotronics, or Z-Bolt laser, I'm not sure if they'll be sub 5mW, but they won't be over 5mW.

There are many places to get a 1W plus blue laser; I would suggest either Jetlasers, or Sanwu for a top notch Company to buy from.
Another great choice would be to have one built by a member here at LPF, we have many qualified members who could help you out.

Don't forget to get proper safety eyewear for your lasers wavelength. An excellent source of quality safety goggles can be found here - Survival Lasers.

Have fun, be safe, and enjoy your stay here! :)

PS - You may want to put your general location in your profile, it aids us in helping you out.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

THOR M2 is a great buy for anyone seeking a 1W+ laser.

Have fun and be safe! Get some eagle pair goggles from survivallaser.

Thanks for the reply.
I have checked out sanwu and laserpointershop websites and because I’m on a tight budget, the only ones that fit my budget are the sanwu pocket which is under 1 Watt and Thor m2 which is 1 Watt or more
I didn’t see a lot of positive talk about laserpointershop on the threads and therefore wasn’t sure about it

Thanks for the reply.
I have checked out sanwu and laserpointershop websites and because I’m on a tight budget, the only ones that fit my budget are the sanwu pocket which is under 1 Watt and Thor m2 which is 1 Watt or more
I didn’t see a lot of positive talk about laserpointershop on the threads and therefore wasn’t sure about it

Here is the page I bought my Thor M2 from.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thor-M-2...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

The sellers name is ayoboxcom which if you type ayobox.com into url bar it will redirect to laserpointerstore.com. Guessing ayoboxcom is the owner of laserpointershop so technically that could be where I bought it from after all.

If you are to buy a Sanwu laser, buy it straight from the Sanwu website as they are more cheaper there than laserpointerstore.

Sorry guys
I made a mistake. It’s actua a laserpointerstore which has a 1W THOR M2 . Laserpointershop doesn’t seem to be carrying it

Welcome to the LPF. I hope you enjoy your stay and are able to learn as much as you hope to. Stay safe, as higher power lasers are an eye hazard.

:wave: Welcome to the Forum...
Enjoy your stay and be Laser Safe..

Jerry

Hi)
I am new user too

It would be appreciated if you would introduce
yourself to the members in the Welcome section
so that members can learn a little about you.

It would also be helpful to members if you included
your Global location in your Profile...:)

Jerry

Gazen

A little late, but welcome to the forum. I recently joined the forum because I was amazed at the beauty of lasers as well.
Enjoy your stay!

Aaaannnd he’s banned
RIP

Last edited: