Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New from the Pacific NW

Spengo

Hello, I am from the Pacific NW of the US. I work as a software engineer and my hobbies include hiking, backpacking, and practical shooting competitions. I also enjoy doing small electronics projects. I have been lurking for awhile and am pretty interested in some of the DIY kits, though I may buy a complete laser to begin with. The lasers most interesting to me are the powerful handheld burning ones because... well... the usual obvious reasons. :) Also, in the future when I am rich something like a peq-15 would be nice.

noesc

Welcome to LPF. I miss the PNW I lived in Oak harbor, WA for 4 years. There are quite a few people from PNW on here. You should look up Flaminpyro for some info he is in the PNW.

Welcome to LPF! I used to live in Portland and plan to go back someday.

Howdy and welcome to the forum :wave: Have fun and be safe ;)

@ nosec I lived on Whidby Island for 2 years myself, what a small world it realy is.

Welcome to LPF. I miss the PNW I lived in Oak harbor, WA for 4 years. There are quite a few people from PNW on here. You should look up Flaminpyro for some info he is in the PNW.