Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new from the netherlands

hey guys i am new here any girls in here? or is it just an boytoy :p
i discoverd lasers like 3 days ago and i am kind of adictive now :/
ill hope ill get my first laser next week :D and i also hoped that my first experience with lasers would be nice :p
an i am 14 years old and my english may suck :p
i saw that styropyro is an member of this forum?
if he is i want to say thank u!
i learned alot from our vids
ill hope ill know u all soon!

mark

Last edited:

Welcome to the forum! Yes, there are a few females here. You would have to look around to find them. :)

anselm

Hello and welcome to the forum!:wave:
You probably want to read a lot, why not start with the INDEX link in my signature?
Have fun and be safe!

Hello and Welcome. Don't forget about Eye Safety, please read up on it if you haven't. Going blind from an easy mistake would suck.

Welcome to our forum!

Yes Styropyro makes legendary videos!

I'm in Nebraska, USA. Do you know anyone from Roosevelt Academy, in Middelburg?

I know a few exchange students who are studying there right now. RA and UNK often swap students!

Keep addicted and be an example to morons of your age who messes things up badly.
Treat high powered lasers as weapons, then you'l be fine;)

Im also from the netherlands maybe we can meet someday if you stay laserfocussed:) i am:)

And indeed get eye savety if you plan on burning things. You dont need them if its for star gazing only though.
And that doesnt mean the glasses the cat of dyethor wears:p

Haha her glasses are for vision correction only, not for safety unless its to block an object flying through the air. :na:

hahaha yes maybe we could meet once! no i know the acedemy but i dont know cerperate poeple from it :p are they acting well in your country ? :p

we do get get experiments from them to build like spagetti bridges and stuff to see huw much weight u can put on :p

Last edited: