Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

New (Fascniated by lasers) member

Hello, I have all of a sudden become fascinated with lasers, I have had a 5mW green laser for a year and its still great (got it from amazon for 14 dollars) and now I have a 5 mW blue/violet laser pointer (also from amazon for 10 dollars) and I love it's black light affect and writing on glow in the dark stuff but I only wish to have a better beam than it has but I know how it is harder to see violet laser pointers because of the spectrum... I searched lasers and found this site and it is really interesting and expands my fascination! I just am interested in finding cheap lasers that have very good quality because I am not one of those people who wants to spend 300 dollars or so on a laser quite yet! :)

Sorry, thought the last one didn't go through here... Do you know how to delete one? Obviously I am a noob but no need to emphasize...

Just contact daguin or you can always got to edit thread and change it.

Okay, thanks. So what websites do you recommend to me before I look at some bad sites. I heard Wicked Lasers and Dealextreme are risky..

You could try Lazerer or Survival lasers (member Garog) or just do some searching in the buy, sell & trade section since there is members that sell custom made lasers that are top quality builds, probably better than what you what you can buy on line.

Thanks a lot, check out my latest thread... I have a decision but considering you said lazerer that might be it but the o-like one is cheaper. Tricky.

Welcome aboard! Don't forget to get some Laser Safety Glasses, and the search function here can be your best friend.

welcome.gif
to the Forum....
Don't forget to read the FAQs...the Stickies
and the Forum Rules..

If you plan on buying anything on the Forum....
PLEASE read this first...

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting Scammed

and this....

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Enjoy your stay...

Jerry