Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

new contest at Destructive Gear

Ashton

Nah I think I got enough lasers, I'll pass this up ... ... ... *cant hold it in any longer and bursts out laughing* lol, I cant let a content go that's so easy and so cheep to enter! lol 55mw would be perfect to match with my 200mw red to make an RGY scanner!

BooBoo

they never even posted the winners from the last contest on that page they promised to....and it was a couple months after the contest ended that they even informed that they'd chosen a winner..... hope its legit....ahh well its free to join....so good luck all.... especially to me ;P

No harm in trying. Worst it could do is result in SPAM and/or mailed lit on lasers.

siska

BooBoo said:
it was a couple months after the contest ended that they even informed that they'd chosen a winner..... hope its legit....ahh well its free to join....so good luck all.... especially to me ;P

Not true! The drawing was May 15 and the forum winner was announced May 16! We also announced the other two winners had been chosen but would not identify them without permission. The contest is legit!

nes_ds

I believe the contest is legit, I don't know if there is any proof I can show you, but who cares, enter anyway. ;)

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

me_too_lazy said:
nope sorry guys, I think i'll win this one.

Actually, today is a very good day for me. I just missed death by six inches. That's how close the grapefruit sized chunk of rock was to coming into my window at 65 mph this morning. today is a good day to NOT die. :cool:

H

Hanshotfirst.kc

Luck's got nothing to do with it. My guardian angel was working overtime on that one. :cool:

That was a moment, for me, that God showed up. If I was half a second later, I'd have bought the farm. A second quicker, or a second later, and no damage to me or my car.

S

SenKat

So - how did it come to be that there were petrified grapefruit hurtling towards your car at 65mph ?