Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Never walk lonely here:-)

Hello All,I am Faona say hello to all soundly...Would like to be together with you on LPF...As I know even it is a criticism also can help me get growing solid and more healthy here...

Hello Faona.

welcome to LPF. This is a great place to learn about DIY lasers. There is a wealth of information to be found here if you are willing to look for it.

If you really get stuck and can not find what you need, someone will usually point you in the right direction... but do yourself a favor and be sure to do your homework first. Good luck and have fun!
TW

If want to meet and talk to other people who are interested in lasers look at the very bottom of the page here: http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/index.php

Last edited:
Hey guys give her a break... She is merely saying Hello..
cool.gif

Hi Faona... I know you from the old LPF as member "Qualifound"...
Welcome to the Forum...
vrolijk_26.gif

If you do want to sell something on LPF.. like Rog said...
I would be a good idea to do it in the Buy/Sell/Trade section..
smiley.gif

Jerry

Last edited:
I was surprised that she [I had to go to the old site to verify the gender] would build some rep as "Qualifound", then change forum/company name and reintroduce herself without any mention of the old existence...

Sorry for the Omission

I should announced that Rayfoss is transfered from Qualifound at very beginning. The reason I have not mentioned this background is I want start in a brand new imagination....As some of LPF knows that Qualifound's website design style is similar as O-like since we do the web in the same design studio in Shenzhen China. And we know each other also ...When I joined LPF I found this is a problem...So I think change webdesign and name is necessary...I dont want to hurt anyone here...Hope this is clearly....Thanks! Faona

Did you pick Ray as in a beam for the new name? I need to email my Chinese friend and ask where she has relatives in China might be the area you mentioned. That's a nice idea you have though and I have to admire that.

Did you pick Ray as in a beam for the new name? I need to email my Chinese friend and ask where she has relatives in China might be the area you mentioned. That's a nice idea you have though and I have to admire that.

Yes,you are right...I take Ray as beam meaning and foss sound like force but better than force in feeling...
For Shenzhen City you can search from Google Map very easy...