Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Never really introduced myself....

Hey,
Been on the forums for about two months and then decided to make an account last month. I have read most of the stickies and well a large number of threads and have learned a ton over these past two months so thanks to everyone for that.

Other than lasers my hobbies include racing motocross, playing xbox (COD especially so send me a message if you want to play zombies or MP and we could link up), my truck, muscle cars and playing pranks on people :D

Well just thought id officially say hi

Any questions just PM me, literally check this site x10 a day

Keep on lazing :lasergun:

Last edited:

Laik

Welcome officially! I too never really introduced myself, so here it goes... HI!!!!!!! :D

Matrix never got a chance to say this but love your avatar.......

Welcome hey!

I'd like to get into motorcross some time soon myself.. Maybe in the summer

There is no rush like flying through the air with 200lbs of raw power between your legs.
The bike in my avatar is a 06 yz250f with a ported and polished motor, full dr.d titanium exhaust and full REP suspension (they are the ones who did the motor as well). Ill tell you this, motocross is not cheap my friend......blow a motor on a 4 stroke and your looking at 1-2 grand to fix.....2 stroke is only a few hundred. I have a yz125 as a backup as well since I love the sound of a 2 stroke tap`d out screaming. The thumper would cost prob 17, 000 to build new between all the parts on the bike and the extras I got for it, but hey I wouldn't trade it for the world. Youll love mx if you get into it. Even if its just riding for fun qnd going to the track to practice its still a blast.

Laik

I ride myself, i am 14 and ride a cr85. It lifts me up in 2nd and 3rd, but i am looking for more power. I am going to upgrade to a cr125 sometime, hopefully soon. I like to go out bush and ride. If you are getting your first bike i wouldnt recommend too much power, just get a 4 stroke 250. If you are tight on money just get a used bike, they are a lot cheaper and almost all of my bikes were used. Hope you get one soon! :)

my first bike was a 2000 CR125 and i miss that thing. was owned by a local pro before me so it was SPOTLESS and completely decked out. ive been luck to buy professionally owned bikes so i know they are well taken care of. only thing with bikes is you need to watch out for how they were cared for. if they werent taken care of then they break often but take care of them and they will take care of you. Laik, guessing your a reed fan if you like MX

Laik

I mean i don't race, i do more of the things like hill climbs and getting through tight scrub, making your own tracks, riding over trees and just having fun getting lost in the bush. But i do like chad reed ;)

Reedy is the man......favorite rider hands down in the 450 class. i don't mind trial riding every now and then but i rather take the quads out and throw those in a mud hole on the trials than my race bike. never ridden in the bush but sand pits are the closet thing ive done to that. pits are real fun too. I have a sick track near me back home that is in a sand pit....Crow Hill MX

Laik

It doesnt matter what you do with it, as long as you have fun :D