Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Neje 30W help please

alb3rto

Hello everybody, I recently purchased a NEJE 30W laser module, connected it to my Makerbase MKS-DLC to the laser output, tested it and after a couple of seconds the laser stopped working, I think a diode on the driver is burned. Measured the voltage on the Laser output of my mks and it is switching between - and + 12v, I don't know why. I opened the laser and found the burned diode, but I don't have his model, can somebody help me finding it? thank you very much.

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
3 leads... SOT transistor? If the thing only lasted a few seconds ping the retailer who sold it to you.

alb3rto

I asked the seller, he is waiting for a reply from the engineer

WizardG

LPF Site Supporter
Hmm... Even if you somehow did something to kill the driver they should at least be offering to R&R the beast. Can we know who you bought it from?

alb3rto

Hmm... Even if you somehow did something to kill the driver they should at least be offering to R&R the beast. Can we know who you bought it from?
here www dot aliexpress dot com/item/4001287518270.html

and I think my mks dlc killed it, I connected the laser output of the motherboard to the laser, then after it burned I tested the output pins and realized that there is an alternate voltage on those pins, damn it.

davion13

Hallo,

habe auch lange nach dem Teil gesucht. Ist bei mir auch kpl. abgefackelt. Konnte nichts mehr erkennen. Neuen gekauft und nachgeschaut.
Es steht S7 drauf. Sollte so ein SST177 P-Channel sein. 3-2-1 sot23. Hoffe konnte noch helfen. Habe noch nicht gewechselt, da gerade erst den neuen erhalten und gleich zerlegt. Gruß