Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need sugestion about this case

Hey, i am just confuse about my case buy from sanwulaser.com, in the first december 2019 ago, i bought some laser from them, but a vew days my laser is broke, i ask to sanwulaser and they ask to shipment the laser module. They got my package and sanwulaser reshipment my new laser, unfortunatelly my packege with tracking number LP018296650HK is not delivered and 2 months from now and i still waiting for that. I ask sanwulaser if my package missing i need to claimed missing package. But when i am going to post office, they refuse to make missing package letter. I really that letter send to sanwulaser to reshipment my laser again, what sould I do next? I really hate this. I already sent email to sanwulaser about this. I hope they want to reshipment my new laser, but they havent reply my email.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190330-000250.jpg
    Screenshot_20190330-000250.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 16

Sorry that this has happened to you.
Sanwu has a very good rep. here and member Podo should be posting here very soon.

Is it not possible for you to file for lost package with the shipper and using the track number?

These things can take a long time but Sanwu IMHO has not lost your laser... the shipper has.
While waiting may I suggest that you finish doing your personal profile.. AND see the 'intros' made by others(in Welcome' section) new members and they use their country in the TITLE like ''Hello new member from Texas'' etc.
We my be able to help you more but not knowing where you are does not make that easy..

good luck and allow the time needed for this to be resolved.

If I can be of help please PM me..Len (in Texas)

>>>>>>>>>>

edit

FYI giving out track #s IMHO is not a good idea.. TMI
and it can be used to redirect your package to another place..
PM Podo here at LPF.
Hope all ends well.

Wondering what happened??
Just quit or.. low power.
Some new to lasers do not fully understand duty/rest cycles.
I would not refund or replace if one of 'my' lasers quit due to overheat.

No offence intended by that.

good luck!!!

Last edited:
Sorry that this has happened to you.
Sanwu has a very good rep. here and member Podo should be posting here very soon.

Is it not possible for you to file for lost package with the shipper and using the track number?

These things can take a long time but Sanwu IMHO has not lost your laser... the shipper has.
While waiting may I suggest that you finish doing your personal profile.. AND see the 'intros' made by others(in Welcome' section) new members and they use their country in the TITLE like ''Hello new member from Texas'' etc.
We my be able to help you more but not knowing where you are does not make that easy..

good luck and allow the time needed for this to be resolved.

If I can be of help please PM me..Len (in Texas)

>>>>>>>>>>

edit

FYI giving out track #s IMHO is not a good idea.. TMI
and it can be used to redirect your package to another place..
PM Podo here at LPF.
Hope all ends well.

Wondering what happened??
Just quit or.. low power.
Some new to lasers do not fully understand duty/rest cycles.
I would not refund or replace if one of 'my' lasers quit due to overheat.

No offence intended by that.

good luck!!!
Thank you for your sugestion, Sanwu just replay my email and said they want to claim lost package to the post office. Its been almost 1 week, i didnt ask again. All i have to do is wait and wait a new shipment. And I think they are prepare a new laset for me. Yes sometime goes wrong about package by post office. Thank you so much for make me happy.