Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need advice how to proceed with Biglasers.com

Ricker

Hello, happy Thanksgiving to some, and a good evening to all!

Unfortunately, I did not see InfinitusEquitas thread about biglasers.com Biglasers.com is a Scam. Thank you very much IE for posting this, I hope it saves a lot of people trouble in dealing with this company as does this thread I am posting now.

A while back, I ordered a large holster from the company, they sent me a confirmation email about said holster. Two days later I sent them an E-mail asking about a tracking number. I never received a reply and assumed they were busy and I would get it in a week. Well, I waited 37 +/- days and still no holster. I E-mailed them and asked for a refund, now being 4 days later, nothing, not even an E-mail.

Basically my question to you more experienced people is, what would you do/say next? And, pending outcome, what would you do after that? This is my first problem with ordering online with a company that completely ignored me and basically stole my money, and I am not sure what the correct way is going about this is, especially with this company whom, as IE has stated, is known for being scammers. I know it's only $20.00, which I am grateful for it not being much more, but it's the idea of it that they gladly took my money, but don't even have the decency to send me a simple E-mail back.

Thank you all so much for your time and replies if there is any. :D

Confirmation Email:
confirmationemail_zps0eh51nky.jpg

My Emails to BL:
EmailsToBL_zpshcfvs1fc.jpg

Sometimes when you order from china you don't get a Tracking Number, And when the package get's in USA you will get it. sometimes you get the tracking and the package is delivered the same day, When i used to order from wicked laser i did not get a tracking then i got it the same day it got delivered strange. i don't order anything from china the wait AAAAaaa /
if you waited over 35 days go to the bank and open a case and you get your money back 35+Days :thinking:

Last edited:

Ricker

Thank you very much for your reply! Unfortunately with the card I used their kind words in dealing with said dispute is "If there are any disputes in regard to purchases you make using the Card, you agree to settle such disputes with the merchant from whom the purchase was made." :wtf::banghead:

Hmm Keep Sending Messages too the company send more massages send like 4+
massages and wait like 2/3 days, Try also https://www.facebook.com/biglasers/ And try giving a call too (877) 256-6513
, if nothing happens tell the bank your card was fraudulent charged. :pop:

Last edited:
When making purchases like that. Always, always, always use a credit card.
Simply call your credit card company and do a chargeback as you have not received what you ordered and the vendor is not replying to you.
Good Luck!!

u should take out your personal details u never know what people might do with them..

Ricker

I'm pretty sure I only left out my E-mail, which is on here as well. :D Thank you very much though, I appreciate it!

How is this going? Are you able to do a chargeback as I stated on the 25th?
Good Luck!!!

Ricker

I cannot due to having a pre-paid card. That's why I was hoping something else could be said or done. Thank you for checking up on me, LC! And thank you Hibro for your concern! :)

Oh man that sucks!!
Lesson for today, always use a credit card if the sale/transaction might have problems. This way you do not have to pay if there are issues.
Here is a REP+ to soften the hurt!
Soooo close to 100 grrrrrrr ... can't wait.

Ricker

Oh man that sucks!!
Lesson for today, always use a credit card if the sale/transaction might have problems. This way you do not have to pay if there are issues.
Here is a REP+ to soften the hurt!
Soooo close to 100 grrrrrrr ... can't wait.

Lol! Thanks, LC! ;)

Pman

I think there's a lot of members here who are too young to have a credit card so they take a chance unless they can get someone else to use their card. Then again I suspect that many don't want others to know what they are purchasing.
The above was just a general statement and may have nothing to do with this thread;)