Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Need advertisments? Or just a Flash Developer?

A sci-fi fantasy novel, and a completely wacky random fantasy novel.

Problem is though I can't find time from Uni and Flash to edit them and clean them up from publishing, so that'll have to wait a while :(

If you have any free time I'd be interested in what you could come up with for my HighTechDealZ site. no rush though :)

i think a motion banner would be pretty cool, maybe have a small red laser shoot out and bounce off two mirrors to complete the Z in DealZ

Things

Nice! At school we have a flash assignment - Make a 30 sec flash movie. I'd like to get someone to make one for me, not because i dont know flash (I know a little bit of it), i am just crap at coming up with ideas + drawing. Though my teacher would probably be able to tell i didnt make it if its good LOL

sk8er4514 said:
If you have any free time I'd be interested in what you could come up with for my HighTechDealZ site. no rush though :)

i think a motion banner would be pretty cool, maybe have a small red laser shoot out and bounce off two mirrors to complete the Z in DealZ

Then have it shoot right through a match head, which ignites! :cool:

Unfortunately, I'm a little out of action at the moment.

I have University exams coming up in a week. And also, I have another Flash project I'm working on at the moment, a big one :)

Murudai said:
Unfortunately, I'm a little out of action at the moment.

I have University exams coming up in a week. And also, I have another Flash project I'm working on at the moment, a big one :)

cool good luck. i'll do some research and make it myself, i need to learn flash anyways. i'm already a master at photoshop / video editing so flash is just the next step.