Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

need a $1 prepaid cc

I know this has nothin to do with lasers, but does anyone have a prepaid visa card that has 1 dollar on it? ill pay a dollar for itright now. or 2 dollars in a week if u want.

Yeah, really, what can you do with a dollar?? Just go to the store and buy a $25 one, than you can actually use it to buy things, lol...

I know this has nothin to do with lasers, but does anyone have a prepaid visa card that has 1 dollar on it? ill pay a dollar for itright now. or 2 dollars in a week if u want.

I can't think one of single good thing you would want a $1 card for other then giving it to someone to verify funds on your credit card and accept some kind of order or pre-ship and then go after the person that actually owns the card when they find out they have been frauded. What on earth do you want it for?

I can't think one of single good thing you would want a $1 card for other then giving it to someone to verify funds on your credit card and accept some kind of order or pre-ship and then go after the person that actually owns the card when they find out they have been frauded. What on earth do you want it for?

Yep that's how things work with the one time gc / visa cards. They get one for a few dollars and then place an order the $1 is removed to verify the card is legit and some older or less experienced sellers systems will not charge the money to the account until after it ships.

POSSIBLE SCAM WARNING HERE!

the dollar is for doing this offer. and if i do the offer i get paid a lot.

Sounds like another perpetual motion machine...:crackup:

Send me a dollar and I'll send you a Sky Hook...:whistle:

Jerry