Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Near Virginia?

Ello,

I sometimes see posts about people wanting to have laser meetings in their area, or just general talk about the remoteness of where they live, and who they visit sometimes to do some laser stuff. I sure see a lot of laser enthusiasts dwelling in the California area, and it makes wonder if I share some enthusiasm on the East coast.

Just curious as to if anyone lives in Va, NC, or Maryland? I live on a peninsula on the southeast end of Virginia.

I do not plan an overnight raid on anyone that replies affirmative to this inquiry :gun:, I am just simply curious as to if I am truly alone out here :anyone:

Thanks!

Already found one here *http://laserpointerforums.com/f37/greetings-virginia-43382.html* ^_^ Attending the same college I will in 2 years. Pretty sweet.

Last edited:

I live in central Maryland - so yes there are some laser fans in the mid-Atlantic area. I think there is also another member on this board who lives in Maryland, not far at all from me.

D

Deleted member 16589

hay I'm from Richmond
It seems there are lots of laser collectors in Virgina

Trevor

I live in central Maryland - so yes there are some laser fans in the mid-Atlantic area. I think there is also another member on this board who lives in Maryland, not far at all from me.

ZRTMWA is also in Maryland.

-Trevor

We need to have a NELEM, im tired of all the west coasters and people in Florida having all the fun =P

We need to have a NELEM, im tired of all the west coasters and people in Florida having all the fun =P

Does sound fun, though strangely akward if the age ranges 16-50 :whistle:

I can drive, but probably would not drive anywhere >2 hours :eek:

The only true reason I need a laser "homeboy" living relatively close is so I can occasionally check up on my laser with some one else's meter....Ill get my own when Im older and have plenty of expenditure for it. :D

Trevor

Wow, there are six of us. Maybe. We're a rare breed over here on the East Coast...

-Trevor

jaycey

Awww ya know what fellas ya seem such a great group of guys im willing to sort out a laser 'sleepover' at my place. Beer, doritos, smoke machine & bangin techno. All on me.

Although im tied up this weekend...next week? ohhh, London UK?

Awww ya know what fellas ya seem such a great group of guys im willing to sort out a laser 'sleepover' at my place. Beer, doritos, smoke machine & bangin techno. All on me.

Although im tied up this weekend...next week? ohhh, London UK?

Haha sure, Ill just drive there from Virginia. I would walk but my footsies are sore.