Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Nature's Beam Visualiser!

Hey all, I know I'm supposed to be focused on my internship this summer and all, but I've never been to this part of the US before. I'm staying in southern MA in a small town called Southbridge.

I know that fog is an awesome beam visualizer, but right now I'm wishing that I had brought my greenies up here, because the airborne POLLEN is so thick up here. I'm pretty sure that a 50mw greenie could show off a beam in the daytime in this stuff. I have never seen pollen so thick before, and I wish I could grab a nice photo of it just to show you guys! It pretty much snows yellow spheres here. My car got completely covered in this yellow powder in 4 hours time. I'm just so glad that I'm not allergic!

Anyone in the area have any pollen beam shots? I bet a nice greenie would give a "sparkling" or "twinkling" beam.

-Tyler

lol at plant sperm beam shots

I would like to see if you could get a daytime beam shot, I've never thought to try. I might bring my fog machine outside and try it tomorrow afternoon :D

On one of RApierces videos you can barely see the beam of his 800mw PGL-C in the middle of the day looking back at the laser. Even with a visualizer unless you have some serious power I doubt you'll get good pictures.