Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Name a time your laser was the most handy

kitake

hey just wanted to ask everyone if they could name a time their laser came in handy.for me a time my x125 came in the most hand was when i went on a night hike with my friends and the trail went up to the top of a small mountain. It was dark and there was alot of fog (we might have been in a cloud that was on the mountain. Anyways, there was so much fog that when we turned our flashlights on the fog would reflect the light and we couldnt see at all. when i used my laser it cut through the fog and we could see the path again. Thanks nova ;D

Reactions: ARG

I haven't really done anything too useful but it has helped me before. In fact the most help it's ever done for me was when I bet my chemistry teacher that I could light matches with my laser pointer. I proved him wrong and I got a free soda, it was well worth paying $220 for a laser pointer that earned me a 50¢ can of soda!

Rasel

It's been really handy for me lately... we have been having weird power outages evry once in a while and all I need to do is point it to the ceiling and it lights up the room! I use my Fusion... my PS-355 is too powerful :D

Reactions: ARG