Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Viper 75mw

N00B

Its in great shape, just looking to get something bigger. Ive only had it about a month.

Whats Included:

1. The box (although it is missing the top flap)
2. The Laser
3. Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd Charger (Charges either 4 AA or AAA batteries at once) with 4 almost new (used only twice) Sony AAA 900Mah Batteries.

Right now i have it listed on ebay, but PM me reasonable offers and i will consider pulling it

Thanks!

N00B

It can pop balloons from about 1 and 1/2 feet (with black dot on balloon). It cant light matches although ive only tried one type of match. It does sting bear skin like they advertise. I have not tried anything other than what i have listed about.

Mike - LOL - I needed a good laugh!!!! ;D ;D ;D The next question is "what about human skin??"

N00B

Aw jeeze, i must not have been thinking clearly, o well...........Bear ;D

Shipping insurance is $200 because if something were to happen during shipping where the laser was lost or broken, thats about how much it would cost to replace it.

S

SenKat

N00B said:
Aw jeeze, i must not have been thinking clearly, o well...........Bear ;D

Shipping insurance is $200 because if something were to happen during shipping where the laser was lost or broken, thats about how much it would cost to replace it.

OW !! The insurance does not cost $200 though to buy, does it ? Are you charging that much for insurance ?

N00B

O LOL, Heck no, $200 worth of insurance is only about $3.00. I hope people arnt seeing that and thinking im crazy...

S

SenKat

hehehe - I haven't seen the auction, so I was only reading the post ! ;D