Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Supplier is back!~Wave 1: Over. Wave 2: 3-7 wks

Re: My Supplier is back!~Wave 1: Over. Wave 2: 3-7

Are you shipping internationally?

I can but it wont be that cheap, i might try try to find ways of making it cheaper though.

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

I just sent you a payment but I think the shipping address was incorrect. :-[  I sent another mail with the correct address just in case.

WAVE 2 Orders:
1.electricmonk9 - 1 - 120 mW Green in CNI look alike w/ IR filter - PAID

At least 10 orders needed for wave 2, or a couple bigger orders.

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

did you get my mail w/ the correct shipping address? Do you need me to send it again/pm it to you?

Day said:
Only on greens can i do that, are you in the U.S.? if you are it doesnt matter, once i have them no more customs.
In US Shipping is $8 for first laser, $2 for each additional laser, if you order more than 5 it will be cheaper than that. Although, if you order a bigger laser it might be slightly more. Fees depends on final total, they can range from $5 - almost a 200 in yobresals case, that was one helluva order  :eek:

Yeah, if anything, I'd be looking at the 200mW green portable. It's not about customs, it's about the military finding out somehow that I have an illegal laser through purchase records or something; I dunno, I'm just paranoid about that. Don't want my dad to lose his job.

And yes, I'm in the US. I won't be able to order yet, though, I don't have enough money.

-Mark

ABM

How do I order and where?

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

@ABM- You need to paypal Day's account with your total and tell him in the "notes" field what you want. I believe shipping is 8$ for the first laser and 2$ for each additional (not sure about portables/waterproof). Make sure to factor in extras like IR filter or cases. If you aren't sure what the things you want cost you should pm Day.

ABM

Thank You Thank You Electric.....

Understood and Well appreciated for you to reply..

Peace

Day'..

Can you PM me? or Email me ABMJR@hushmail.com

rocketparrotlet said:
[quote author=Day link=1234587941/208#223 date=1237757356]Only on greens can i do that, are you in the U.S.? if you are it doesnt matter, once i have them no more customs.
In US Shipping is $8 for first laser, $2 for each additional laser, if you order more than 5 it will be cheaper than that. Although, if you order a bigger laser it might be slightly more. Fees depends on final total, they can range from $5 - almost a 200 in yobresals case, that was one helluva order  :eek:

Yeah, if anything, I'd be looking at the 200mW green portable.  It's not about customs, it's about the military finding out somehow that I have an illegal laser through purchase records or something; I dunno, I'm just paranoid about that.  Don't want my dad to lose his job.

And yes, I'm in the US.  I won't be able to order yet, though, I don't have enough money.

-Mark[/quote]

i wouldnt lose much sleep over it.
day ill pm you with what i want, hit me up with a total price

Update on front page, this update will apply to all GBs, aside from diodes and hosts. :-[ :-[

Why the sudden change of heart?

E

electricmonk9@aol.com

:-?  Am I going to get my money back?