Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My second 100W blue laser i've done

Sweet, I gotta ask, did you make that for somebody or is it up for sale?…

BobMc
I make it in april,for a member here,in Japan,nick name is Toutan

About 2 zoom,laser i got again from post office but lens on it are dirty,i still keep and polish host , again and re send you,i very sad with shipping viet nam last years,mayve now is fine

BobMc

I make it in april,for a member here,in Japan,nick name is Toutan

About 2 zoom,laser i got again from post office but lens on it are dirty,i still keep and polish host , again and re send you,i very sad with shipping viet nam last years,mayve now is fine
He’s gonna me one happy man!!! Lucky guy..

No worries, I understand, when you get ready to send, send them DHL and I’ll pay the shipping… thanks, send me a pm on about how much you want to make another 100 watt-er for me…

BobMc

BobMc

Don't need Pm friend
The price is 1000$ for this laser,and i need 2-3 months to finish because now i focus in my final engineer project
More detail maybe we can discuss via mesenger
Ok, let me think about it, it’s something that I’d sure like to have ???

Will be in touch.. BobMc

BobMc

I was thinking, any chance you could build a beam expander onto that 100 watt-er…

Think about it and quote me a price, Christmas is coming up and a present to myself just might be the thing!. :)

BobMc

Bob, do you also want a beam expander for NUBM31? I made me one, but it is too small and does not accomodate all the beams of the expanded pack.

Trinh, how did you manage to make this ebay driver work? I bought 3 of them and none is working at all !!!

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 10
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 11
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    700.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    545.9 KB · Views: 11
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    515.5 KB · Views: 10

BobMc

Bob, do you also want a beam expander for NUBM31? I made me one, but it is too small and does not accomodate all the beams of the expanded pack.

Trinh, how did you manage to make this ebay driver work? I bought 3 of them and none is working at all !!!
Well yes, I’ll probably opt for a 100 watt-er with a beam expander, Trinh does really good work so I’ll let him build it, as your doing, you might want to touch base with him???

Enjoy your builds, BobMc

i got no problems with driver,please use a strong input,laser will work well friend

Well yes, I’ll probably opt for a 100 watt-er with a beam expander, Trinh does really good work so I’ll let him build it, as your doing, you might want to touch bade with him???

Enjoy your builds, BobMc
okay i will think about expander,,maybe it will big
i have 2 order 100w today,i think i will use new driver to dow size laser,i must be smaller ,hahha

it is very nice expander buddy,i love it