Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My scanner, doing spiro-type-patterns!

lol cant help being a cunt!!

wait till i get the 3watt rgb scanner and my 200mw 405nm ilda scanner up and running ;)

im also doing a party tomorrow night, fingers crossed my cables will arrive tomorrow so i can do dual scanner.

if i can do dual scanner ill do some vids and pics

Things

If you call this easy ....

schematic_1_2.gif

Keep in mind, that this one has no memory, no voltage protection or anything, its just the bare controller. If one of your equipment fails, and happens to send 110/240V down the DMX line, it will most likely pop every light in the chain, along with your computers USb port!

With the memory thing, if your computer locks up, so does the device. With my DMX controller, if my PC locks up, it just keeps going with what it was doing last, aslong as it has power. No chances of static beams then  :eek:

I can tell you now, that atleast 1 of these chips come in SMD only.

yep dt40 tuned by the best in the world bill benner from pangolin!

so they run like a dream

Awesome.

DT40s with an FB3 DAC from Pangolin is going to be in my RGB scanner when I finally get enough monies to buy the parts! :D

well you can get the dt40s anymore its dt40pro's.

dt40pro's are good ive seen them do raster without any flicker. but get then tunned by bill at pangolin and it will make them twice as good.

i got DT40 pros and they were adams old ones and he tuned them for me, so they may not be at bills spec but im sure they are very good :)

adam???

dt40pros in them self are good. but for even better results get them tunned by the best in the world.

if you own a pangolin product they do it for free

adam (buffo)

and yeah i plan on sending my scanners to bill once i buy my fb3 but for now its just sound card fun.

also he will tune anyone's scanners at salem. :)

andy_con said:
raster, its the camera with the flicker no the scanner

I know what raster is, lol. I have to differentiate between raster and vector graphics in my job :p

I'll ask again. What resolution can the raster graphics be produced in? 50x50 dots? 75x75 dots? Based on that video there, at least 40x40 dots, that's pretty good :)