Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My Razer Naga Mouse!

That's my achilles heel... absolutely can't stand to use shitty keyboards. I love my mechanical ones:D
RazerBlackWidow-1.png

Pure mech :D

I'm not sure, I would definitely like the reliability, but I don't think I'd like the noise much.

On the other hand, this seems like it's from outter space:
Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Gaming Keyboard - Razer EU
Get me one of these with Mass Effect N7 logo, and I'll sell a kidney.

Check out this Cyborg Rat 9 mouse. I was at some workshop, and the presenter--right before he was going to give the talk--noticed that mouse sitting next to some guy's laptop.

"What the hell is this...? You mind if I look at this?"

Then he picks it up and shows everyone. Definitely a stylish mouse.

Pure mech :D

I'm not sure, I would definitely like the reliability, but I don't think I'd like the noise much.

On the other hand, this seems like it's from outter space:
Razer DeathStalker Ultimate Gaming Keyboard - Razer EU
Get me one of these with Mass Effect N7 logo, and I'll sell a kidney.

That looks awesome:D

I use a black widow at work, and a black widow ultimate at home. Pricey, but worth every penny IMO.

In terms of reliability, as mech keyboards go, apparently razer is far from the best. Personally I haven't had any problems at all though.

Unless you absolutely need backlighting, no reason to go for the ultimate either. IMO, actually the regular black widow feels just a little nicer, the ultimate feels just a tad mushier... though I'm really splitting hairs, both feel great.

Check out this Cyborg Rat 9 mouse. I was at some workshop, and the presenter--right before he was going to give the talk--noticed that mouse sitting next to some guy's laptop.

"What the hell is this...? You mind if I look at this?"

Then he picks it up and shows everyone. Definitely a stylish mouse.

It looks awesome, and possibly very functional... but it also looks very uncomfortable.

It's a shame we can't design our our peripherals. That thumb side scroll is very interesting.

I already mentioned Cyber R.A.T. as one of two best mouse designs I've seen yet.

And you can pretty much "design" your own mouse with it, it comes with a million different changable parts, sets of weights, every part of the shell is movable to fit your hand perfecty... or at least, that's what they claim.

My friend tried out RAT7 briefly, was amazed he says. I didn't yet get a change to get my hands on one of those.

Last edited:
I've been using the Logitech G5 for quite some time now. I'd like to find something with the same shape but bigger. Nothing wireless though as I hate wireless devices such as mice, keyboards and game controllers.

-shudders-
Dude... please... I'm begging you. Wipe off your mouse once in awhile.

Nice mouse though. I thought about upgrading to a Naga from my Deathadder awhile back but couldn't come up with enough reasons to.

Mechanical keyboards are definitely amazing. Love my Das Model S Ultimate :D
Das-Keyboard06.jpg

Forget blacklit keys. Blank keycaps ftw! They'll make you a better typist.
gJdNG.png

Before I could only do 80ish.

Last edited:

IsaacT

107 WPM?! WTF!!!! I can manage like 30 WPM cuz I'm fail like that. Also, I definitely wipe my mouse down from time to time, but my room is dark so unless I am doing a routine dusting I don't notice it. The flash, however, brings it out quite clearly lol.

107 WPM?! WTF!!!! I can manage like 30 WPM cuz I'm fail like that. Also, I definitely wipe my mouse down from time to time, but my room is dark so unless I am doing a routine dusting I don't notice it. The flash, however, brings it out quite clearly lol.

That's just what I can manage on a quick (60 second) typing test. On a 10 minute or longer test I average around 70ish. Being able to type quickly really does save you a lot of time when you're on a computer for 6-14 hours a day like I am.

Last edited: