Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my POT moding method + alternative to pot moding = :D

@Morgan, yes, there is still a large amount of green output, however, there is also VISIBLE emission of 808nm IR.

That can't be safe.

I doubt there would be enough near IR to be able to see a visible difference.
Sadly morgan is dead on when he says alignment is critical because even a few mm off is going to throw the visible output of the laser way off.

For the record "onion banana juice" is a variable so when you divide it by the square root of infinity (which can only be accurately be represented as a variable) you get a varying answer based upon your input question. This is why on "a hitch hiker's guide to the galaxy" and on "doctor who" the random location generator always takes them to a planet that has something interesting going on. This is also the formula used to get 42 as an answer for life,the universe,and everything even though it wasn't a proper question and also why the computer calculating it took 5 million years to do it (hitch hikers guide to the galaxy reference).

I think most can agree with me when I say burning with 20mW gets old pretty fast. I'd rather have a good 5mW pointer.

Since when is 20mw enough to burn with ? Unless I'm mistaken the bare minimum required to burn with is 50mw.