Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My newest shipment from Moh! *One of a kind host!*

Its all good. I hope mine doesn't get that problem :bowdown:
Nono not this one... I have 2 SF L2Ps, both of which now have faulty tailswitches that once worked great.

In both cases, moderate use eventually led to the clicky's not turning on/off with one press or not turning off after several attempts. Unfortunately this problem makes both lasers completely unsafe until I can replace the tailpieces. I am sorry I didn't clarify the model before

Its all good. I hope mine doesn't get that problem :bowdown:

If it does I've found a lot of sites selling SF parts and add-ons, but of course they're all in china so you can expect a month to pass before receiving an order

hey ben,
you think moh will still do some custom sinks for me. im getting ripped a new one from a machine shop to do custom sinks. its like 100 bucks just for 7 sinks.

Ask him. He probably will. He charges pretty good to. I suggest sending him the actual flashlight instead of sending him drawings though.
hey ben,
you think moh will still do some custom sinks for me. im getting ripped a new one from a machine shop to do custom sinks. its like 100 bucks just for 7 sinks.

Wollen that is one sick host! :beer: for making it into a laser

Have you tried making cube steak with it yet? :D jk

+1 rep if i could give it to you :yabbem: i need to spread a little more around first

Do you mind if I steal your design with the maglight XL100 or whatever it was called?
Wollen that is one sick host! :beer: for making it into a laser

Have you tried making cube steak with it yet? :D jk

+1 rep if i could give it to you :yabbem: i need to spread a little more around first

Not at all man, Enjoy :beer:

oh, and thanks for asking :)

Last edited:
I dont see that as being a problem ;) just PM me your shipping details and we'll go from there

Man, I got my ipod touch stolen from me today, I wish I had this handy when it happened. Sucks I don't know who it was though. :cryyy: