Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

my new mighty diy red!

check out my amazing, powerful, and very pretty (not) diy red that i constructed using ddl's circuit. yes, it is taped to a piece of 2x4 ;D

Attachments

• laser.wmv
    3.4 MB · Views: 36

yup. i don't care how it looks, as long as it works. personally, i wouldn't change it. it has that "homemade" look to it :)

hey i would like to include more pictures embedded into the post, but i can't figure out how. i can't figure out the insert picture thing. can someone help me out? i don't want to attach a file every time i include media.

OH no :eek:  since the  forum just crashed i had to reaload stackingmounts massive full resolution picture...thought my computer was going to break ;D
[/offtopic]

Taped to a 2by4...very um unique :-?
Looks good tho, nice circuit but might want to put more metel around the diode, just the aixisz would prob warm up fast.

...lazer... ;D ;D ;D

lol ik everyone hates my massive pic, but im keeping it. its too mighty of a picture to be seen teeny :D

oh and the module doesn't really warm up unless i have the pot resistance turned down all the way, which i really never do anyways.

Things

Do you want to put a pic in your post, or imbed movies? To put a pic directly in, you have to upload it somewhere first, then put in the [img the url of your image [/img and put a ] on the end of both of those img tags. I personally don't know how to imbed a video, never done it before

oh so i have to post it online first? that kinda stinks... im guessing its the same for videos?

roSSco

Your avatar is 4406.83 KB (4512595 bytes) !
faintthud.gif

chimo

roSSco said:
Your avatar is 4406.83 KB (4512595 bytes) !
faintthud.gif

I just checked it out as well.  WOW!  I hope only his thumbnail loads and not the whole image each time.  

Stackingmount, you may want to check that out, otherwise, it may be costing LPF a lot of bandwidth.

Hi,

Yes, the whole image needs to load in order to display the thumbnail image. The thumbnail is displayed at the HTML specified size, but it is really the whole image. Right-click and do a "save image as..." to your desktop, then right-click on the image and select "properties" - you'll see the whole image loads in the space.

If you don't have photoshop or a similar program to make a thumbnail, you can use the one I have attached here _ I reduced it to 200 pixels wide (it was 2000).

Dave

Attachments

• Starfield_Optical_Range_-_sodium_laser.jpg
    74 bytes · Views: 161