Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new laser host

I guess it looks larger to me than it is. You should put something in the photo with it that everyone knows the size of. At a glance it looks like it takes 26650s instead of 18650s.

I guess it looks larger to me than it is. You should put something in the photo with it that everyone knows the size of. At a glance it looks like it takes 26650s instead of 18650s.

yes, with that size i can do to use 2x26650, but my friend wants to use 18650, so i make tube thicker

Hi,
Looks great but as Paul said a reduction tube would make the host take 2X26650 or 2X18650's. I make them from PVC tubing for my mag light hosts to give the option of two size lithium ion batteries. And all the customer has to do is slide the PVC tube into the existing battery tube of the host. Now you won't need to machine a new battery tube, they work great. Good thinking Pau;..

Rich:)

That's too bad. A sleeve would work fine for the smaller 18650s and he would later have the option of using higher capacity batteries.
Thank you
Hi,
Looks great but as Paul said a reduction tube would make the host take 2X26650 or 2X18650's. I make them from PVC tubing for my mag light hosts to give the option of two size lithium ion batteries. And all the customer has to do is slide the PVC tube into the existing battery tube of the host. Now you won't need to machine a new battery tube, they work great. Good thinking Pau;..

Rich:)
Yes,i agree with you,i make with my friend ideas,😊😊
I also have some tube 26650/18650 but i make by POM,not PVC bro

Hello,

yes POM is so much nicer to turn on the lathe then PVC and it is cheap.

best regards

Edgar
yes man,
They are white and very beautiful, I often make such battertube instead of buying them, other are sold in my country for about $ 0.3.