Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

My new laser glove!!

thats so awesome. Just make two, wear them on both sides, then also make laser headgear or something where beams come out of your eyes. And laserpants.

VillageIdiot said:
lazerwang yo.

Yeah... that would be interesting...

But I don't think we want to see a video of that one :-/

Or do we... :-*

Switch

Oh , if only the dx module was cheaper, like 6-7 dollars ::)

And thanks daguin, somehow I missed ace's thread too. :-/

lol! Weird idea, but surprisingly effective as a show piece. Different colors, or a bit more power perhaps, but what you've already got works. :)

i would buy one if it was 200mw per diode of red. or you could do one with PHR-803T's. now that would be sick and awesome for burning. 1 wat conbined of red or 500mw of violet. that combined with a predatior style burning red head set would scared tha pants off any normal person

i didnt make it to sell!!!! i made it for fun!!!

i think your missing the point of my laser glove. its meant for fun, so i can actually use it. why would i want 200mw diodes in there? i wouldnt be able to use it?

Switch

andy_con said:
i didnt make it to sell!!!! i made it for fun!!!

i think your missing the point of my laser glove. its meant for fun, so i can actually use it. why would i want 200mw diodes in there? i wouldnt be able to use it?

You could still use it, alone. :D Or you could use 5mW greens for more visibility and still be safe(theoretically).

the heck with green!

attach fiber optics to the end of your RGB monster to the glove and then multiply it by five for every finger :D

This reminds me of something I saw a while back on the internet. It was about using a glove with reflective tape to manipulate a program on the nintendo wii. The idea was to reflect IR back to the sensor. If you could put 5 IR diodes in there that were the same wavelenght the wii sensor bar is looking for, you could do the same thing from way across the room. At leastt that would be an interesting use for it.
Oh , I just thought about green diodes and their IR they put out with the green. It would be awesome if you could have green beams and a working IR glove for the wii at the same time. :)